The Cross-shaped double storied building (completed in 1885) is linked with slanting wings in either side through single – storey links. Arcaded verandahs with Tuscan & Corinthian pilasters and molded motits, run all around. The central block is stopped with a cut off pyramid, repeated in two wings, on which sits a wrought Iron tiara-kike crown. Pediments with Corinthian pilasters end the wings. Standing on an elevated spot. The building has on approximate frontage of some 300 feet.